Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Resolution 2009

The new year means reflection on old resolutions and creating new ones. Like many I have created a list and intending to stick to it. Below is my list:

1. Spend more time in the digital darkroom. Given the fact that there are more and more photographers out there, digital darkroom is one of the means to differentiate from the pack.

2. Update this blog on a weekly basis.

3. Turn pro a.k.a full time photographer.

4. Get my mpa qualification.

5. Get rid of my "NAS".


Jeslyn by Braendan (click for larger view)

Image above was taken impromptu after Jim Liaw class in our recent Nikonian Academy Penang Photo Trip 2008.

3 comments:

  1. And if I wasn't there, I wouldn't have guessed that this is just a simple location at the hotel :) Nice work on the PP. And a new blog too eh? - SeanL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! how did you find me hehe. Had this blog for a while but did not even touch it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you hear, there's no such thing as privacy on the Internet? :D Your post simply triggered my Google Alert when you mentioned 'Nikonian Academy' hehe.

    Speaking of updating blogs, I need to update mine asap too.

    ReplyDelete