Friday, April 24, 2009

Nikon D5000 Review


For people scouring the Internet looking for a review on Nikon D5000, I found a non English site (quesabesde.com) which did a very comprehensive review of this unit ;). I was particularly interested in the ISO performance of this unit and since dpreview site did not have high ISO sample pictures (don't quote me I could be wrong) this site had it.

If you understand hrmm french...? I am just guessing pardon my ignorance. You can just click here and read it anyways. Alternatively you can jump straight to the high ISO sample images:

1. Some still life shots taken at ISO 3200
2. The same still life shots taken at ISO 6400
3. At a concert taken at ISO 6400
4. A building taken at night at ISO 3200

2 comments:

  1. Ah - thanks for that. I've just bought a D5000 and the first "real" assignment will be indoors (in a hockey arena) photographing an event that will also feature a concert - nice to see these examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
    how about nikon d5200?
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete