Friday, May 01, 2009

Steven and Wai Cheng Actual Day


_DSC5915_779_.JPG

The reason why I went back to my wife hometown, was because of her sisters wedding. Naturally, being the only person with a DSLR in the family has made me the official photographer in charge to document this important event. Since this is a "family" affair I suppose the pressure to deliver satisfactory images were not on my back.

_DSC5940_785_.JPG

Being so use of shooting in a team made me forget things but its good cause this event makes you remember. Anyways enough talk about more and more about them. Steven and Wai Cheng both wanted a very traditional style Chinese wedding and went to great extent to ensure everything was in order. Some of the images you see here may not be so traditional but these are some of the images which I personally liked and I hope you like it too. Enjoy.

_DSC6288_781_.JPG

_DSC6350_784_.JPG

_DSC6134-Edit_787_.JPG

_DSC5946_786_.JPG

_DSC6331_783_.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment